Anyway, then we got to Manmaw and Tom's and there were so many cars! There were other people there too, besides Manmaw and Tom. There was Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Jenn and puppy Hogan, and white-haired girl Candice and white-haired other lady, Andi and the boy who comes with them who I think is named Kunkle. Then I remembered about my trip! And that I was going to Athens, where I don't even think I've ever been, not once!
Mama H put me in the fence around the big, huge water bowl that is covered up in winter and went inside with Mama A for the opening of presents and they ate some food that smelled really really good but I didn't get to have any. After about a zillion hours, or more probably just three or something like that, everybody came outside to see me. I pretended to be very calm, but I was super excited even though I'm going to miss my moms a lot. I got into Uncle Jeremy's car, and drove him all the way to Athens, which is FAR!
As soon as we got to Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Jenn and puppy Hogan's house, I made sure to Number One in their yard, so no other dogs got any ideas. Then we went inside and I made sure to smell everything to make sure nothing was poisoned. They have lots of toys for me here. That Hogan puppy kept playing with them too, but I'm a really good sharer now on account of Scout.
Uncle Jeremy put my blanket out for me straight away and said I could lay on it, just like at home. I love my blanket, because Mama H loves it, which means its very special.
Uncle Jeremy though, said I needed to understand my roots, and then he put my food out like this.
I remembered what Mama H told me though, about pretending like I couldn't see the red and that big 'G', just like I'm supposed to do to Mama A's red stuff. I had to look at it so I could eat my dinner though, so I ate real quick like and even left one piece to prove a point, which is called knowing where you come from.
(Hey Mama H! Hey Mama A! I love you!)
Tomorrow, Aunt Jenn says we're going for a run, so it's a good thing I remembered my blue leash, and Uncle Jeremy says we're going to a park for dogs if it doesn't rain! Oh, I hope it doesn't!
That puppy Hogan is asleep now, so I'm going to see if I can't find some scraps he left on the floor. He's a very messy puppy.
Happy Christmas every body!
No comments:
Post a Comment